b1ue's ban appeal

b1ue

Reaction score
Discord name and tag: b1ue#0789

Date you were banned:Unknown

Reason you were banned: Minging in discord

What Staff Member banned you: Djax

Why you feel like you should be unbanned:
I know I have been a super minge in the past but I actually wanna help crushed out this time for real, I have been apart of crushed for 3 years and It actually frustrates me that it keeps failing. I know I'm just a member of the community now but I have some good ideas that I would like to share with everyone. Hopefully, this appeal is actually taking into consideration considering my past trolls but I'm being 100% serious this time.

Zappy._.

Fappy (forum mod)
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Darkrp Admin
Discord Admin
Femboy Hooters
Reaction score
I don’t really know you but all my encounters with you were mingey but this appeal looks good so idk man

Jacob

Staff member
Forum Trial Mod
Discord Mod
Reaction score
-1 homie I like you, but damn you're still on it with donny, his name comes out of your mouth so much you'd think he fucked your girl. I mean no offense, but I just look at how people act and I really do believe you want to come back with no good intentions. Unless I see otherwise I'm staying a -1

Rick Kraut

Staff member
Forum Manager
Reaction score
This is sort of stagnating, which isn't all that surprising as you don't actually have a good method of getting views to this besides talking about it on the server, but I don't know if you are actually doing that, which kind of makes me feel like you were being a bit disingenuous about wanting to get your suggestions in.

As I recall, I did at least two times I recall, tell you that the forums are an acceptable outlet for your suggestions, and let me remind you, they would be standing alone currently for everyone to see,
or you could refuse, and continue to fight for a platform of the community in which you were kicked off of for good reason, and have your suggestions buried.

I would also like to cite that you have on multiple occasions proclaimed that a few key members have not been listening to suggestions, in which case, if true, would mean your ban appeal is even more laughable, as you are essentially getting a ban appeal, for a platform you would not be listened on, so you can scream your suggestions into the void, and have them buried by the rest of every one else doing the same thing.

TL;DR: The arguments you have made when talking to several individuals about why you should be banned are, ironically, the same ones that make it look like you aren't getting the ban appeal to submit suggestions.

P.S. I kinda wanted to hold off, and let this slide as it did somewhat look like you were trying to get unbanned, so I thought I would contribute, and get that 'steam' up and going again, good luck, best of wishes.