Denied Appeal Cow Liquid Lon Lon's Ban Appeal (Chrome)

Chrome

Reaction score
Name in game: Cow Liquid Lon Lon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:495446455
Date you were banned: 9/5/2020
how long you were banned: 1 day
Why you were banned: NITRP
Who banned you: Lon Lon Milk
Why you feel you should be unbanned: Because this started because Lon Lon Milk teleported everyone with a e i o u in their name, and I requested to be Returned but they didn't listen so I shot them.
Upon shooting them they jailed me for 200 seconds and then proceeded to afterwards bring me back and tell me to change my name at the time which was "Admin on Duty" so I did to Lon Lon's Bad and then they told us we're not allowed to have anything in their name in ours which is outrageous, and they wouldn't let me go back either, so I changed it so "WeCanSayMilkFag" And then proceeded to change it to "Cow Liquid Lon Lon" Similar to someone else's nickname, and then they Banned me without question.
Screenshot of your ban screen:
1599280744360.png

Milk

Staff member
Darkrp Admin
Reaction score
You were banned because you spent your entire time on the server harassing people we asked you too calm down and you became more and more aggressive.Then you spent another half of the time harassing me and switching your name too my name and other things so i could make the same aeiou mistake in which i brought you and three others and froze you till you change.I spoke to you multiple times asking you too change and your replied with names like you listed above.You had no intent too rp and just dedicated your time too harassing me and others.

OP
C

Chrome

Reaction score
Fat lie, I was on the server for two hours prior before the incident, you ruined my experience and others, so please don't deny an app over biast <3

OP
C

Chrome

Reaction score
Oh and also, my entire time harassing people? Telling someone to shut mouth isn't harassment, grow a pair dude. I definitely wasn't harassing people the entire time. You are so clueless you muted me forever and then told me to type something in chat LMFAO

Milk

Staff member
Darkrp Admin
Reaction score
Yes because you were in ooc harrasing tax and his party not telling them too shut up after everything they said gas lighting them to get them too raid you and i muted you cause you were just going off for no reason.And i dont recall telling you to "type something in chat" but im not going too continue with the replys. Good luck and have a great night.

Rick Kraut

Staff member
Forum Manager
Reaction score
Name in game: Cow Liquid Lon Lon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:495446455
Date you were banned: 9/5/2020
how long you were banned: 1 day
Why you were banned: NITRP
Who banned you: Lon Lon Milk
Why you feel you should be unbanned: Because this started because Lon Lon Milk teleported everyone with a e i o u in their name, and I requested to be Returned but they didn't listen so I shot them.
Upon shooting them they jailed me for 200 seconds and then proceeded to afterwards bring me back and tell me to change my name at the time which was "Admin on Duty" so I did to Lon Lon's Bad and then they told us we're not allowed to have anything in their name in ours which is outrageous, and they wouldn't let me go back either, so I changed it so "WeCanSayMilkFag" And then proceeded to change it to "Cow Liquid Lon Lon" Similar to someone else's nickname, and then they Banned me without question.
Screenshot of your ban screen:
View attachment 14
There's enough here for me to agree with milk here, sure thanks for your honesty with what you recall happening, but
  1. Shooting someone because they didn't return you, isn't going to get you browny points. (mind you that, by your own admission, more than a few were brought, and depending on how the staff member goes about it, it can take a few seconds, but shooting the staff member is going to result in punishments like that)
  2. While it sure is funny, "Admin on Duty" as a name, and furthermore, intentionally putting parts of other people's names, including a staff member's, is frowned appon, especially when it's a staff member's.
  3. There isn't a whole lot of tolerance for calling people fag's in this community, even if it's a gag.
  4. Banned without question is a stretch, even if you phrased your ban appeal a bit better, most of what you put in Why you feel you should be unbanned, already provides quite a bit of context as to why.
And, while there is some contention between you and milk about any 'harassment' that happened, the fact that a staff member mentioned it is enough for concern, regardless if you did do it the entire time you were on.

None the less, this is currently still a single day ban, and a rather minor offense at that to be appealing. Best of luck though.

Oreo4Lyfe

Reaction score
It is a big lie I was in the admin sits with all admins spectating them and I was on the server for 14 hours straight so I know you are lying

Zappy._.

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Darkrp Admin
Discord Admin
Femboy Hooters
Reaction score
While I was on for a couple of hours my interaction with Chrome where me telling him to stop spamming chat then you did it again so I muted you when I unmuted you you started saying stuff against me you’re telling milk to grow balls lmao you’re on a good server talking shot to someone and you got banned for one day that’s really nothing

Rick Kraut

Staff member
Forum Manager
Reaction score
It is a big lie I was in the admin sits with all admins spectating them and I was on the server for 14 hours straight so I know you are lying
Buddy pal, work with me here, all of my information was gathered from Chrome's post, and the last bit only really uses information from milk's post. Which I mean, ya, he did say milk was lying, but, that doesn't mean the whole post was a lie. So what if you were on for 14 hours straight, That doesn't mean you are a reliable source of information, and, assuming this was more on the tail end, it would mean that your sleep ridden mind is even less of a reliable source.

And, using the power of [magic] I was able to determine, that, you were indeed, not there at the time of the ban, and while it is really, really hard to say that he was only breaking the rules in the 30 or so min after you got off, I would definitely have to say that you two weren't super glued together in every sit he was in, because, you would either be against his ban, or you would be banned with him.

Besides, he's got what, another 18.1333 hours to go in this ban, which, isn't that long.

Bubble

Staff member
Discord Manager
Reaction score
Every Single experience that I've had with you was either saying that the entire staff team should be replaced, or you told me to shut the fuck up so idk. Also the fact that you started open firing after milk said that he wasn't going to teleport you back just makes your case worse. You changed your name to "WeCanSayMilkFag" which also made your case even worse than it already was. Also you're super passive aggressive in these replies so it's a no from me.