Darkrp Mod
Reaction score
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
GN: Crushed Halo

Steam ID (looks like STEAM_0:0:00000): STEAM_0:1:125923468

First name: Clyde

Timezone:Pacific Daylight Time

Discord Name (Looks like Name#0000): THE LOST SQUAD#1777 (aka Crushed Halolord)

Date joined community:7/24/20

How many warns you have on the server:0

Time played on server in hours (since the new launch in 2020):25

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc):daily unless i need to work but then I will be on later after work

Why do you think you should be staff: I want to help this server grow and I would to help this server out once more and help it grow and become a strong and fun server that everyone can enjoy but I would also like to help keep it clean from mings and I will dedicate as much time as I need to give the player a great experience on this great server that I have known to love and cherish and I would love to join this family again and help the server and this community grow strong as it was before.

As staff, what might push you to ban someone?:RDM, Mass RDM, LTAB, MASS RDA, RDA
DDOS threat, Fail RP

Do you lean more towards being strict or being lenient? Why?: I am both because to me there are some cases where it can be solved with just a talk between the two and there are some that u have to be strict and require action to be handled

Have you read through our rules and understand them thoroughly?: Yes I have and I agree with all the new changes and old rules that have been added or stayed the same

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I know Ulx/ Lua commands and I have some skills in coding and drawing

Past staff experience (be honest, it's fine if you don't have any): I was a Senior Admin / T-Mod Trainer before the shutdown and I have ran my own Servers and been admin on a couple DarkRP servers

Have any staff recommended you (we check these, don't lie): Bubble Nugget, Zappy, Milk

Milk

Staff member
Darkrp Admin
Reaction score
+1 great person and a great staff we need him back

Rick Kraut

Staff member
Forum Manager
Reaction score
+1 still a cool dude, rid this man of exstaff, he shall be the lad

Sluge

Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
+1 You were staff before and did a good job from what I remember so I'm totally up to welcome you back to the team :)

Naryxian

Staff member
Discord Manager Assistant
Forum Trial Mod
Darkrp Mod
Reaction score

Hogopillis

Reaction score

Zappy._.

Fappy (forum mod)
Staff member
Forum Moderator