Staff member
Forum Trial Mod
Discord Mod
Reaction score
What is your discord name?: Amadeus Softcock#8033

First name: Jacob

Timezone: Eastern

Date joined the discord: March 2019

How much you are on the discord: On discord every day, looking to be on the server every day now as well.

How many warns do you have on the discord server?: 0

Do you have a working microphone? (This is
REQUIRED to become staff!): yes

Why do you think you should be staff?: I staffed before for many months and made my way all the way up to super admin. I have extensive knowledge of staffing on discord and on crushed. I took a break for a few months, but now I would like to come back and continue working on the server and helping the current staff with both my knowledge and experience.

Why do you want to be staff?: To help out the server, I feel like the server could really benefit from my experience and my hard work that I am willing to provide. I left on good terms so now I feel like it's a good time to come back and start staffing again. I want to help the server and the existing staff and help make the server better for everyone.

As staff, what might push you to punish someone?: Excessive harassment, Doxxing, not-allowed-alts, mass pings, etc. Pretty much anything that I remember from crystals DST punishment doc lmao

Special helpful skills (This is optional but some examples are coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I have experience with staffing on the website

Past staff experience: Former Dark RP Senior Mod, Former DST Super Admin, Former FST Trial Admin and Head Moderator

Who recommends you:
Bubble Nugget

SudTheTurtle

Staff member
Discord Admin
Reaction score
+1 Jacob has been in the community for a long time now, he has helped out the community as well, being staff, and DST, I honestly think you would be an amazing staff member and I would love to see you go back to staffing, good luck

Bubble

Staff member
Discord Manager
Reaction score
+1
Jacob was a model staff member back in 2019. He was responsible, motivated, and unbiased.