Reaction score
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
IGN: Fire

Steam ID (looks like STEAM_0:0:00000): STEAM_0:1:150908335

First name: Elijah

Timezone: PST

Discord Name (Looks like Name#0000): Fire.#1337

Date joined community: Joined monday been playing all week since.

How many warns you have on the server: 1-2 (been a bit since ive played so they were def helpful)

Time played on server in hours (since the new launch in 2020): (Not sure where to get this info so ill avg my playtime mixed with server time) Possibly around 30-60 im not exactly sure.

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): Daily

Why do you think you should be staff: I believe this server needs more active staff on the team to better care for the server during the night. As yesterday I discovered the shear amount of chaos that happens when everyone's off. So I've decided to take the time to fill out this application to see if I can assist further.

As staff, what might push you to ban someone?: Mass RDM, Mass Prop Blocking, Racism/Discrimination(depending on the severity). Otherwise i'll warn them and if it repeats a kick then a ban. I don't like ruining people from having their fun so banning will try to be minimized for them to learn a little.

Do you lean more towards being strict or being lenient? Why?: I can be a little leaner at times but when things start doing down hill ill switch over and be more strict to solve the issue.

Have you read through our rules and understand them thoroughly?: As of now yes for sure. I'm not planning on violating them anytime soon either.

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I am a website developer, Programmer (C++, C#, C, Objective-C, Swift, Javascript, and a little bit of Rust), and a Network Analyst at work.

Past staff experience (be honest, it's fine if you don't have any): I have ran SEVERAL minecraft and CS:GO servers in the past with me being the server host of all of them. I take security and exploits seriously and I don't intend to let them slip at all.

Have any staff recommended you (we check these, don't lie): No but I've had some fun with the current staff team and they are pretty cool people :)

Jacob

Staff member
Forum Trial Mod
Discord Mod
Reaction score
+1 seems very mature, willing to work hard, and overall seems like a good fit for staff.

Milk

Staff member
Darkrp Admin
Reaction score
+1 nice player and would be a nice addition too staff. Knows the rules and recommends things for the server. Edit:was in the skybox basing with weed even thought another staff told him he cant base with things like that. 0

Last edited:

Naryxian

Staff member
Discord Manager Assistant
Forum Trial Mod
Darkrp Mod
Reaction score
-1 really chill when staff are on but i've been told you break rules frequently without staff on.

Last edited:

dabger1

Darkrp Trial Mod
Reaction score
+1 from what i've seen so far, you're pretty solid and your staff app is too, my only concern is that you joined less than a week ago but... eh whatever, i say give this lad a shot

Toasty

Staff member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
+1 Seems mature and ready to help the staff team.

RiceLungs

Discord Mod
Reaction score
-1 Haven't had a good experience with you. You don't have a very staff like attitude ( you mass rdmed me).

Status
Not open for further replies.