Accepted make me staff monkey man (please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chair

Darkrp Trial Mod
Reaction score
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
IGN: chair

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69867368

First name:
Steven

Timezone: EST

Discord Name (Looks like Name#0000): chair#7281

Date joined community: early 2018 maybe really late 2017 (around christmas)

How many warns you have on the server: 1

Time played on server in hours (since the new launch in 2020): 47 hours 10 minutes

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): pretty much daily unless I'm busy (school, family, & other stuff I cant do rn because of corona)

Why do you think you should be staff: Edit: misread the question, thought it said why do you want to be staff.
I think I should be staff because I've played on the server for a while, I've read through the rules and understand them fairly well, and I feel like I'm less mingy then a lot of the other people applying.

As staff, what might push you to ban someone?: Not much. I might temp-ban someone for hardcore minging or crashing the server or the like, but I generally agree with Sluge holding back on the perm-bans.

Do you lean more towards being strict or being lenient? Why?: Lenient. I think I might've said different a few years ago, but honestly the fun in DarkRP, and CRUSHED specifically is the fact that it retains a lot of the chaos of original DarkRP. Its the main reason I play on here instead of any other server.

Have you read through our rules and understand them thoroughly?: I believe so. I got bored one night and read the whole rule list. Anything I forgot I can re-read.

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): Taking a coding class this year in HS. I can draw portraits fairly well, and I can make sandwiches.

Past staff experience (be honest, it's fine if you don't have any): T-Mod on CRUSHED, and I staffed on a prophunt server for a year or two

Have any staff recommended you (we check these, don't lie): Bubble and Osama

Last edited:

Naryxian

Staff member
Discord Manager Assistant
Forum Trial Mod
Darkrp Mod
Reaction score
Your a cool dude but your generally a mingey lad so im gonna have to drop the -1

Milk

Staff member
Darkrp Admin
Reaction score
Cool dude and has great ideas for the server but is very mingy and breaks a lot of rules when your on so -1

Dat1Mew

Reaction score
Mans so cool he got a -1.

I see you unfit to do this.

Sluge

Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
You've had some really fantastic ideas for the server, and since we're still starting out I'm up to give you a shot +1

dabger1

Darkrp Trial Mod
Reaction score
-1 very mingey, surprised sluge gave you a +1 as thats the first time ive seen him do that

Strider

ex-staff
Reaction score
+1 this is easily the best staff application ever written.

Status
Not open for further replies.