IGN: OREO4LYFE

Steam ID (looks like STEAM_0:0:00000): STEAM_0:1:160864477

First name: Nathan

Timezone: EST

Discord Name (Looks like Name#0000): !!!oreo4money#5476

Date joined community: September 2020

How many warns you have on the server: no i am a good boy

Time played on server in
hours (since the new launch in 2020):69:42 (sixty-nine hours and 42 minutes)

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): I am on every day

Why do you think you should be staff: I believe I should be staff because I like to help people a lot. I like to help others in many ways and I Think that would be a great skill to have on the server. I also believe I should be staff because I go on the server and help the community and try to get new players to join every day. Another thing is that I am very agile to getting online and doing a lot of tasks. I also am becoming a bit well know throughout the community and I have brought few new members to the server

As staff, what might push you to ban someone?: What might push me to ban someone would be if they start minging, Rdming, Massrdming, Mic spamming, etc.

Do you lean more towards being strict or being lenient? Why?: I am more towards the lenient side of things because I don`t normally get all angry or that type of stuff, I just like to keep my cool when dealing with situations. I also go easy on people unless they start to piss me off that would make me become a little bit more strict but not too much of a difference.

Have you read through our rules and understand them thoroughly?: Yes, I have

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I can make websites a bit. I am also pretty good at math,science, and English (screw history)

Past staff experience (be honest, it's fine if you don't have any): No :(

Have any staff recommended you (we check these, don't lie): I have no clue I guess they can say in the comments if they want to.

If your application is accepted, you will be prioritizing helping other players and solving server problems over any role playing. By submitting this application, you're automatically agreeing to this.

Requirements for staff:

• At least 10 hours on the server
  • Must have a microphone and must use it
  • Must be ready to prioritize staff duty over role playing

Last edited:

dabger1

Darkrp Trial Mod
Reaction score
+0 cool dude but keeps begging for staff to look at his staff app

Last edited:

RiceLungs

Discord Mod
Reaction score
+1 I've gotten to know you well enough for a +1. You've shown me nothing but friendliness, so I have no complaints.

ooCoomer

Reaction score
+1 i endorse this guy hes my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost like hes my twin... We act the exact same we are so fucknig cool