Busvicke's Staff Application!

where all the lost orphaned little posts go when their section dies and such.
busvicke
New +
Posts in topic: 1
Loading…

Busvicke's Staff Application!

Post by busvicke » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:38 am

IGN: Busvicke

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116287379

First name: (I don't get what to do here)

Timezone: Central Europe

Date joined community: I probably joined the server a long time ago, but I started playing like a week ago.

How many warns you have in the server: I have 0 warns, as I know all the rules.

Time played on server (Click here to find out) in hours : 15 Hours+ (Edit I currently have 47+ Hours on the server.

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff): I do, but I feel uncomfortable using it.

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): Because its summer break, I can be on for 5-10 hours every day now.

What staff you're applying for (always apply for moderator first): I am applying for Moderator.

Why do you think you should be staff: I have recently seen a lot of rulebreakers on the server, and no staff to take care of them. Maybe it's because of my timezone but if I get staff I will be able to give them punishment. Sometimes staff are too busy to handle some of the rulebreakers, I know how to do sits as I am very experienced as staff. I have a bunch of binds that help me in situations where they don't listen or don't care. I know how to punish people and take action. I aim to create a better experience for the players who are on the server for actual RP purposes by stopping those who are there to ruin their experience, as well as just create a nice environment for everyone on the server. I am really active helping players in need already, giving money or helping them print / make a base. I get on early, meaning there isn't many playing and no staff on deal with the rulebreakers so I want to fix that.

Why do you want to be staff? I am very responsible and know the rules on the server. I wish to become a moderator as one of my favourite things to do is to help people. This community and server is great, I really like it so I want to make it even better. I am a very easy person to talk to and I never disregard anyone in a situation as everyone has an opinion and everyone has a view of a situation. I have a lot of time on my hands with summer break. I am able to make difficult decisions while under a lot of pressure as I have been staff before. I used to be a minge on garry's mod, so I know how to handle them and what they want. I want to help the players and make the server a better place.

As staff, what might push you to ban someone? If someone is not roleplaying and just minging around, depending on the situation I would ban them. If someone was mass RDMing I would
definetly ban them as they are just ruining the experience for others.

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I don't really have any helpful skills except for being able to watch 30 episodes of anime in 10 hours.

Past staff experience (be honest): I have been staff on a lot of servers, I'd say 7+ servers during my Garry's mod days.

Who recommends you (we check these, don't lie):
I don't know how to get recommendations, but I am not going to risk asking the epic gamers.
Last edited by busvicke on Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 603
Certified Weeb

zappy94

Re: Busvicke's Staff Application!

Post by zappy94 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:12 pm

didn't see you that much and kinda new so -1 from me might change if knowed you better
word count: 19
STABBY THE ZAPPY
dark-rp sr-mod

MrFeelGood

Post by MrFeelGood » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:35 pm

-1 You seem responsible, but I would recommend gathering more hours
word count: 11

Sud
Active Member +
Loading…

Post by Sud » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:04 pm

+0 almost +1 you seem like the right fit for mod but low hours and not really being that active on the server ima have to give a +0 gl
word count: 30

Jacob
Beyond Active

Post by Jacob » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:41 pm

good app

+1
word count: 3
Forum Head Moderator
Discord Admin

Little ole me next to my dad Geko :mrgreen:
credz to Mayor :cool:

Dabger1

Post by Dabger1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:12 am

seems good, also could help with late night crap cus of timezone +1
word count: 13

rudevin2005
Member +
Loading…

Post by rudevin2005 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 pm

word count: 1
Bruh if you don't get out of here with your lack of effort, no template, named after a YouTuber, 12 year old, italicized every word, basic response having ass out of here I'm gonna have to dunk on you and puff the fattest cloud into your face.

djax
Legenary +
Loading…

Post by djax » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:31 am

chill guy on the discord

+0
word count: 6

GEKO
Active Member ++