Post by ItsFlawed » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:28 am

------THIS IS A RE UPLOAD FROM A LONG TIME AGO-----------

IGN: ItsFlawed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109222432

First name: Joe

Timezone: central

Date joined the community: 4/20/19

How many warns you have in the server: 2

Time played on the server (Click here to find out) in hours: I'm not sure exactly but I would guess around 100 hours from the past, I only have about 3ish though on the new server just because I just recently found out about the server is back and was excited to get back on.

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff): of course how else do I yell at 9-year-olds for rdm'ing

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): prob daily for a couple of hours 1-3

What staff you're applying for (always apply for moderator first): Trial mod arigatou

Why do you think you should be staff: I've always wanted to be staff to help communities with annoying liberals and I really like the CRUSHED community and what they have been doing. Now I'll be honest I've never been an admin or mod before on gmod so I only know some of the commands. But I've been around the ropes and most admins I've run into are really rude to some people and I would like to be a kind person to everyone and try to make sure everyone is having fun.

Why do you want to be staff? Well, I've been playing on this server for a while and its very fun and I love the community. BUT, it could definitely be better. There are definitely some flaws like towards late at night, 2-4 am for central time, there are almost no admins on and its just chaos with rdm left and right. Id love to help it out by staying on late because I'm a gremlin lmao. sleep is for the weak!

As staff, what might push you to ban someone? giving them multiple warn's and they continue to ignore you and act like they are the boss. basically just ruining the fun for everyone on the server to a high extent.

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I'm pretty good at managing things and keeping stuff organized lmao and yeah I can also be a comedian sometimes if that adds bonus points.

Past staff experience (be honest): None on gmod but have been an admin on multiple other games and discord servers.

Who recommends you (we check these, don't lie): abigaillmarie <3, ooConnor <3. Because of me just reuploading this their names are still there... I do miss them :( but anyways I have no idea if anyone on the server would still recommend me so ill play it safe and won't say anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and as always, NiggaMan out.

Side note from this, I just wanted to say I don't expect to be immediately accepted and I'm fine with giving it time. I just wanted to let most of you know that I am still willing to become staff if needed. Last staff app I put in had a lot of +1's but it also had a lot of -1's because of my hours on the server. I would really love to get this server back as popular as it used to be because man, I still will never forget the love I have for this server. Anyways Please consider me as a viable staff member.
word count: 612
𝓘𝓽𝓼𝓕𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓮𝓭

Naryxian
New ★★ +3
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Naryxian » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Solidly written app. Ive met you a few times on the old server and you seem pretty chill. Your hours are a little bit low though.
+.5

ps. we dont count old crushed hours for new crushed apps :(
word count: 38

Sud
​​​​​​​​​​
Loading…

Post by Sud » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:34 pm

+1 yes
word count: 2
Was DST Staff For A Couple Of Months

Weeb Spy Main On TF2

Time For Bruh

zappy94
​​​​​​​​​​

Post by zappy94 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:10 pm

+/- 0 you have a good staff app but i havent seen you on lately
word count: 14
Zippy Zippy Zapp Dont smoke CRACK

rudevin2005
New ★★★★★ +1
Loading…

Post by rudevin2005 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:27 pm

+1 i love you nig man you should definitely be given the chance for tmod
word count: 15
Bruh if you don't get out of here with your lack of effort, no template, named after a YouTuber, 12 year old, italicized every word, basic response having ass out of here I'm gonna have to dunk on you and puff the fattest cloud into your face.

Return to “Staff Applications”