rock's DST Application

rock
Loading…

rock's DST Application

Post by rock » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 pm

What is your discord name?: IamMatthew#9652

First name: Matthew

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Timezone)

Date joined community (Date joined the discord): Sat, Jan 12, 2019 2:52 AM

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): I check the CRUSHED Discord on a daily basis.

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff!): Yes

Why do you think you should be staff?: I think I should be staff because I currently already do stuff for the discord, so I thought it'd be best to have the formality of actually applying for the Discord Staff Team. Also, I would be somewhat helpful in managing the discord from time to time. I always check the discord on a daily basis so I think as staff, I would be helpful in catching overlooked rule-breaking or other things of the sort.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff in order to follow the formality of actually being DST in order to do DST related stuff. Also my fellow friends had said I should apply for DST so I thought about it and decided to do it.

As staff, what might push you to punish someone?: Refusal to follow rules after being given a verbal warning, Leaving the CRUSHED discord to avoid being Restricted, Restrained, Confined, and Doxxing

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): Drawing, Adobe Photoshop

Past staff experience (be honest): CRUSHED DarkRP Staff

Who recommends you (we check these, don't lie): No one at the moment

djax
Transcendent Active Member
Loading…

Re: rock's DST Application

Post by djax » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:07 pm

+1

You already do DST shit and you're head admin for DarkRP so it's not like there will be any earning trust or proving worth.
War Chief Zeke will prevail!

Jacob

Re: rock's DST Application

Post by Jacob » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Awesome dark rp staff. Good person. Good role model. Would be perfect for the team.

+1
Forum Head Moderator
Discord Senior Mod
Dark Rp Moderator

Little ole me next to my dad Geko :mrgreen:
credz to Mayor :cool: