Scrapdoge's Second Staff App

where all the lost orphaned little posts go when their section dies and such.
Scrapdoge
Posts in topic: 1
Loading…

Scrapdoge's Second Staff App

Post by Scrapdoge » Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 am

IGN: Scrapdoge

Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:148899856)

First name: Wesley

Timezone: US East

Date joined community: Feb 01, 2019

How many warns you have in the server: In total i have 17 warns mainly rdm.

Time played on server (Click here to find out) in hours : 75.92

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff): Yup

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): I am on gmod daily. I can be on for 4-8 hours because i have homework and chores to do at my house. The second, Third and four weekend i am with my dad so on those weekends i cant be on. On the First weekend and the fifth weekend (if the month has a fifth weekend) i am with my mom so i can be on Crushed for all night. For the weekends with my mom i usually get on at 4 pm on Friday and get off at 6 am Saturday and that repeats to Sunday. on school nights i can usually stay up till 12 - 2 am.

What staff you're applying for (always apply for moderator first): Trial mod

Why do you think you should be staff: Crushed has a fan base of over 1,700 people or more and when admins are not online the sever can get hectic with trollers Mass rdming and prop blocking spawn. This happens a lot when I play at night so I want to be able to deal with them before anymore harm is caused. If this problem continues some players would probably quit and not join back but if it is solved Crushed would be a nicer community and cause the server to explode in members. In intense situations i am usually calm because ive had a few in my lifetime.

Why do you want to be staff? There are a few reasons i want to be staff. First, I think it would be very fun being an admin and getting to know the staff even more. Second, I could help the new players understand the rules and give valid reasons why they did something wrong. Third, I would want to stop all the trolls and make the community more pure. Fourth, Help other admins if Mass rdming or a raid happens and they need an extra hand. Fifth, I want to ensure every player has the best experience possible at Crushed servers and their community.

As staff, what might push you to ban someone? Some reasons I would ban someone are Mass rdming or other reasons after multiple warnings, Racial slurs or Threatening to do something to someone in IRL e.g Threatening to DDos.

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): I have a Basic Knowledge of coding using HTML / Website code and right now im learning Lua, I know how to build gmod severs and configure settings. (self tought myself)

Past staff experience (be honest): I am a moderator for some smaller twitch streamers and Youtubers. I timeout people so they cant talk because they are saying racial slurs or self promoting in chat or donations. I have dealt with a raid on a streamer before and it was not fun. Me and my fellow staff members banned them from the stream so they couldn't raid no more. I have also played with staff addons using Ulysses Admin stuff (The same this server uses I think)

Who recommends you (we check these, don't lie): djax Recommends me

If your application is accepted, you're prioritizing helping other players and solving server problems over any roleplaying. By submitting this application, you're automatically agreeing to this.

Requirements for staff:

- At least 10 hours on the server

- Must have a microphone and must use it

- Must be willing to prioritize staff duty over roleplaying
word count: 645
EX Tmod

Pro Fortnite Player

CRUSHED
Scrapdoge

Sud
Active Member +
Loading…

Re: Scrapdoge's Second Staff App

Post by Sud » Mon May 13, 2019 3:12 pm

+1. You seem like a perfect fit for staff, you have the right mind set and you know the rules very well. I see you in the server a lot and in the help channel in discord trying to get mods on cause someone is rdming or something else, I believe you would be perfect for staff.
word count: 57

Bubble_Nugget
Beyond Active

Post by Bubble_Nugget » Mon May 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Your staff app has a lot of effort and time put into it, and if djax recommends you, I feel you would be a good fit for staff.
+1
word count: 29

djax
Legenary +
Loading…

Post by djax » Mon May 13, 2019 7:58 pm

+1
You reached out too me to proof read your app, which shows extra effort. I've never had any problems with you in game and you're a chill person.
word count: 31

blaz

Post by blaz » Tue May 14, 2019 4:27 pm

-1 From the sits i had to deal with you and how i see you act i dont think you are mature enough for staff. As far as the effort goes into the app, its respectable but still, i dont think i can +1 this.
word count: 45

Jacob
Beyond Active

Post by Jacob » Tue May 14, 2019 11:16 pm

+1 you’re active, kind, welcoming, and mature. I’ve had you in sits but every time I have you’ve always been respectful and understanding. I feel you’d make a welcome addition to the team.
word count: 37
Forum Head Moderator
Discord Admin

Little ole me next to my dad Geko :mrgreen:
credz to Mayor :cool:

rock
Member +
Loading…

Post by rock » Sat May 18, 2019 7:23 am

+1 As said by others, great effort put into the application. I would like to see how you perform as T-Mod.
word count: 22