Posts in topic: 1
Loading…

Sud's Discord Staff App The Prequel

Post by Sud » Thu May 30, 2019 8:16 pm

What is your discord name?: Sud#7256

First name: Samuel

Timezone: EST

Date joined community: Some time around November

How much you're on : I'm on almost everyday talking in chat seeing whats going on in the community

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Why do you think you should be staff?: I have always loved the server ever sense i stated playing it in November i would be on discord when people were needing help or whatever and sometime i wish i was mod on the server just to help out in anyway i could, i've been apart of this community for a while now and believe i'm fully capable of fulfilling all the requirements of being Discord staff

Why do you want to be staff?: When i became mod and got demoted I thought i could do better I'm always in the discord chat sometime just to see if someone talked and to see if they need help i sometimes go into the help channel, or if they just cant log on to the fourms, i've always wanted to help out on CRUSHED again, and i believe CRUSHED is the correct place for me to do that (i know my application is a little short like my last one but bare with me)

As staff, what might push you to punish someone?: ALT's, Racism, Harassment, Context not in the right channel, Threats to other players,

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc):Being a good cooker (My Epic mommy taught me) 8-)8-)8-)

Past staff experience (be honest): I was Dst Tmod on the server once

Who recommends you Sickness when he was mod and i believe djax
word count: 291

djax
Legenary +
Crushed Bucks: 0.00 
Posts in topic: 1
Loading…

Re: Sud's Discord Staff App The Prequel

Post by djax » Thu May 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Denied.

You can reapply in a week, try not to copy and paste your last application next time :D
word count: 19
War Chief Zeke will prevail!