dont even know why i was banned.

where all the lost orphaned little posts go when their section dies and such.
Toe Nibbler
New
Crushed Bucks: 0.00 
Posts in topic: 3

dont even know why i was banned.

Post by Toe Nibbler » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Name in game: Toe Nibbler
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419765468
Date you were banned: 6/10/19
how long you were banned: 5 days
Why you were banned: Mass RDM
Who banned you: Howling Wolfs I think it doesn't say it
Why you feel you should be unbanned: I was just microwave bombing people he told me to stop so I did, but this kid continuously followed me trying to RDM or RDA me so I let him do it like 3 times so I could call for a sit. He then continued to RDM me so I defended myself by microwave bombing him. I was then brought to a sit jailed and banned within 15 seconds and he didnt even let me speak and say why I was killing this kid. He didnt even warn me or actually jailed me he just jailed tp and banned me assuming the kid who was RDMing me was correct even though I was defending myself from him with microwaves. Howling Wolfs is very immature when it comes to sits and didnt even hear my side of the story or check logs when I told him there was proof of him RDMing me and just stayed quiet and banned me for defending myself from a RDMer. Howling is also very biased towards me and PeepZ and refuses to take our sits as PeepZ just told me he was ignored while im writing this appeal and he abuses his powers by freezing. I called a sit THREE TIMES and he ignored it before he banned me.
Screenshot of your ban screen
evidence.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Toe Nibbler on Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 271

djax
Legenary +
Loading…

Re: dont even know why i was banned.

Post by djax » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:10 pm

He told you not to microwave bomb people, you did it anyways. It doesn't really matter what the kid was doing. If he was RDMing you, then call a sit. You deliberately used this as an excuse to do what you wanted. Your ban should stay, and Howling is an amazing staff member. He also doesn't have to explain anything, he can just ban you.
word count: 67
War Chief Zeke will prevail!

Toe Nibbler
New

Post by Toe Nibbler » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:13 pm

I did call a sit and he IGNORED it I called a sit 3 times before I was banned.
word count: 19

PeepZ part 2
New
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PeepZ part 2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:17 pm

+1 Someone seriously needs to do something about this, not just the incident but Howling. He is an abusive staff member who really needs a refresher on the CRUSHED responsibilities guidelines because he does NOT follow "hands off staffing." Do not think he is meant to staff on this server because he lacks the traits of a laid back staff member and becomes very biased if you call him one mean name (example). I have had experiences in game with him as well and he abused his powers on me by physgun and freeze abusing, he also refused to take my sits after that and is just unacceptable in my opinion to bet a role model and set standards for the players on the server. Maybe if he would have used the warn system, none of this would be happening... -.-
word count: 140

Crystaliaah
Beyond Active
Loading…

Post by Crystaliaah » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Toe Nibbler wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:01 pm
let him do it like 3 times so I could call for a sit. He then continued to RDM me so I defended myself by microwave bombing him.
djax wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:10 pm
If he was RDMing you, then call a sit.
Well, he did call a sit according to this. The question is, how did the sit progress, and what was put in place after this? And as you read Toe's request, Toe Nibbler clearly states, he called a sit. However, Djax is correct, you should not have used a microwave to solve this problem. But, if he continued to RDM you, he should have had repercussions as well. I don't question Howling's abilities, but I will say that if your accusations against him are true, we have been told repeatedly to treat all players the same.

Honestly, bad idea on your part to kill him with a microwave.
Also, get in the habit of recording gameplay.
word count: 175

B E T
But like, coochie patrol?

PeepZ part 2
New

Post by PeepZ part 2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Crystaliaah wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:21 pm
I don't question Howling's abilities, but I will say that if your accusations against him are true, we have been told repeatedly to treat all players the same.
pretty sad that I have to record a STAFF MEMBER to catch him abusing, but I guess I need to start because this is ridiculous
word count: 64

Toe Nibbler
New

Post by Toe Nibbler » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:27 pm

so im not allowed to defend myself with microwaves?
word count: 9

Crystaliaah
Beyond Active
Loading…

Post by Crystaliaah » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:38 pm

PeepZ part 2 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:23 pm
Crystaliaah wrote:
I don't question Howling's abilities, but I will say that if your accusations against him are true, we have been told repeatedly to treat all players the same.
pretty sad that I have to record a STAFF MEMBER to catch him abusing, but I guess I need to start because this is ridiculous
This is taken out of context. I'm saying IF you were RDA'd or RDM'd, you should start recording to show proof of what happened. Sometimes, this can be confusing.
word count: 107

B E T
But like, coochie patrol?

djax
Legenary +
Loading…

Post by djax » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 pm

Toe Nibbler wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:27 pm
so im not allowed to defend myself with microwaves?
Not in the slightest, especially after a staff told you to stop blowing up microwaves.
word count: 34

djax
Legenary +
Loading…

Post by djax » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:18 pm

PeepZ part 2 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:23 pm
Crystaliaah wrote:
You don't have to record anything. But as an ex super admin you should know that we can't just take people's word. If you claim staff abuse, you better have proof.
word count: 109