If stacy can get it 6 times i cant get it 1 time (pls)

where all the lost orphaned little posts go when their section dies and such.
Tax Manager
New ++
Posts in topic: 1

If stacy can get it 6 times i cant get it 1 time (pls)

Post by Tax Manager » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:47 am

IGN: Tax Manager

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419898914
First name: George

Timezone: Central

Date joined community: Aug 13 2018

How many warns you have in the server: 83

Time played on the server in hours: 400

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff):Yes

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): daily

What staff you're applying for (always apply for moderator first): Trial-Mod

Why do you think you should be staff: I think i should be staff because i really enjoy this server and i hate it when people start their massrdm or other's when staff aren't on and i think if i get trial mod i could help out the server more than just trying to talk with people that are not following the rules. some time's people try to prop-block but when i call an admin they delete the prop but id like to act as soon as i see it so the people get warned. i have seen a-lot of sits and know what the staff say and do so i have a bit of knowledge about being staff. after dealing with the warned people i would help the people that where on the good side of a sit (except by giving money cause that breaks the economy).

Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff as this position helps me better myself and skills as I progress in life. I get to earn a powerful skillset in which will better
help me give others the protection and closure they need for any problem to be able to play the server in peace. I have been staff on the server and know what it is like to be a
staff member in which helps give others the things they need. My main reason yes is to help others, but as I have stated in the beginning is that when I can grow older this position gives me the training and professional aspect every person needs. Also, the community in which the server revolves around is and is continuing to improve. And even though the server is thriving with staff there will be a time when inactivity is high and one person can step up to the plate and with the summer not to far away I might step out for a week to do school but most will, I am different because I want to help when others can't and I want to become a leader a player can go to when they have any question I can answer. Along with that, I have gotten to know some of the people currently helping the community out and seem to understand that I can be a help to not only the server but help them not have to deal with the stress that comes with managing and helping out a server. These are some reasons in which I desire to become a staff member. I am also a chill player who likes to communicate with others :)!

As a staff, what might push you to ban someone? Well, banning involves a minge. A minge is someone who gives no care and consideration towards another's experience on the server
so most of the time minges will show who they are by racism, spam, and or mass rdm. When this is starting to be a repeat offense you need to catch them by watching over them
so when they do get banned everything will be tallied up and they will be the ones suffering and not the player's whos experiences are being hurt. In rare cases, perma-bans are DDoS threats/attacks and hacking mainly. (Most of the time banning involves a suspect Massrdming being racist then leaving resulting in a week or two of banning)

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc): Got none

Past staff experience (be honest): I staffed on a Police Rp called phantsm

Who recommends you: Dapeep,Fuwa,Mayor,Rock,Djax,Crystal,Bhocolate Bookie,Nexie,Ringo,peepz
Last edited by Tax Manager on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 687

djax
Legenary +
Loading…

Re: If stacy can get it 6 times i cant get it 1 time (pls)

Post by djax » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:29 am

+1

Dedicated player, follows rules
word count: 5

zappy94

Post by zappy94 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:13 pm

mehjust got banned but feel like u could change +1. (Jk -1 snowy tax)
word count: 14
STABBY THE ZAPPY
dark-rp sr-mod

GEKO
Active Member ++
Loading…

Post by GEKO » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 pm

+1 i feal like u would be great but u are mingy sometimes. I hope that this isnt a joke and u want to actualy be a mod and that u wont just be a fucking ape but anyway great effort for the application!
word count: 44
one piece > everything

siimplyethan
New +
Loading…

Post by siimplyethan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:05 pm

+1
Always follows the rules
Never been banned with good reason
Most mature person I've ever met
#FreeTax
word count: 19
Hey dumbass, come here and let me heal you, dipfuck.
I'm not a very good medic.

Crystaliaah
Beyond Active
Loading…

Post by Crystaliaah » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Guys, if you honestly say no just because it's Tax, you all show your closed-mind and your loads of bias. Don't we usually say, 'it's just T-Mod...it doesn't hurt to give them a chance?' I truly believe that Tax will be enforcing without a stick up his ass, but he'll also listen and do his best to solve problems. And no, Donny, I'm not saying this because I hang-out with Tax. If anyone wants to say this showcases my bias, hmu. You'll learn soon enough that everyone was treated fairly in all of my sits.

+1
word count: 107

B E T
But like, coochie patrol?

rudevin2005
Member +
Loading…

Post by rudevin2005 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:35 am

+1 y not if i was given a chance y cant u
Last edited by rudevin2005 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 12
Bruh if you don't get out of here with your lack of effort, no template, named after a YouTuber, 12 year old, italicized every word, basic response having ass out of here I'm gonna have to dunk on you and puff the fattest cloud into your face.

Sud
Active Member +
Loading…

Post by Sud » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:09 am

+100 who would say no to tax? (no but fr +1 only if you stop the minging)
word count: 17

Osama Bin Ladder
New +
Loading…

Post by Osama Bin Ladder » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:32 am

Being legit here. Tax did staff on a server and he did pretty well (he had no training). As Crystal said he can be biased and close-minded, but he can turn that off when he needs to be serious. He told me this isn't a joke. I say give him a chance. +1
Last edited by Osama Bin Ladder on Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 55

Jacob
Beyond Active

Post by Jacob » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Good app. Good guy. I think you deserve a chance.

+1
word count: 11
Forum Head Moderator
Discord Admin

Little ole me next to my dad Geko :mrgreen:
credz to Mayor :cool: