Alek's staff Application

where all the lost orphaned little posts go when their section dies and such.
Alek
New
Posts in topic: 1

Alek's staff Application

Post by Alek » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:29 am

IGN:aleksyoung

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460070064

First name:Alek

Timezone:Central Daylight Time

Date joined community:Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

How many warns you have in the server:0

Time played on server (Click here to find out) in hours :51.72 on the server in total on gmod:228

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff):Yes

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc):im gonna try to be a lot more active than i have but ive got kinda strict parents

What staff you're applying for (always apply for moderator first):Mod

Why do you think you should be staff:Gmod is a game i like and i love dark rp so i thought why not help out the server and help out new players and Help crack down on any and all cheaters, Ive played for a bit and come across hackers on other games, Im admin on some minecraft servers heres one of them SkyGems.minehut.gg

Why do you want to be staff?:I report hackers on servers that im just member but i dont feel like im helping much so i want to be able to do something to crack down on cheaters, Ive done some players wrong across all games that i play and would like to make it up by helping out Anyone that i can ,I want to make anyones time on the server the best that i can ,And I just want to be nice

As staff, what might push you to ban someone?: Not Listening to staff, Not Reporting friends to staff when they are hacking, Being Really offensive, Mass RDM, and Arresting players for no reason

Special helpful skills (coding, making websites, drawing, etc):Im learning a bit of coding, Im Ok At drawing ,Im not made mad easily, Im up at night alot because its summer

Past staff experience (be honest):Everyone has been nice so far

Who recommends you (we check these, don't lie):No one that i know of
word count: 351

rudevin2005
Member +
Posts in topic: 1
Loading…

Re: Alek's staff Application

Post by rudevin2005 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 am

Ive seen you on the server a few times but i dont feel that the community knows you very much, +0 you have good intent and i know you mean well.gl
word count: 32
Bruh if you don't get out of here with your lack of effort, no template, named after a YouTuber, 12 year old, italicized every word, basic response having ass out of here I'm gonna have to dunk on you and puff the fattest cloud into your face.