New
Posts in topic: 1

JakesJustHere Staff Application

Post by JakesJustHere » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:49 am

IGN: JakesJustHere

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:184133166

First name: Jacob

Timezone: EST

Date joined community: Not sure a couple months ago.

How many warns you have in the server: 0 Warns

Time played on server (Click here to find out) in hours : 21 Hours

Do you have a working microphone? (This is required to become staff): Yes

How much you're on (daily, every other day, etc): I'm one almost everyday with the exception of Sundays. Sundays i go to church and volunteer at different places.

What staff you're applying for (always apply for moderator first): Moderator

Why do you think you should be staff: The reason i think i should be staff is because i have a large amount of experience on other servers. I can be a good representative for the server and i am available almost 6 hours a day and i know a lot of community owners because i used to work for them but i gave up on there servers cause the finally died. I'm very well versed in developing and ulx commands i can help solve important issues and stop any fights or quarrels that happen. I don't act like i'm better then normal players cause i know my job is to help them and i am no better then any other player. I don't hold grudges towards anyone regardless of what they do any why they do it.

Why do you want to be staff?: I wanna be staff cause i feel like there is a lack of staff members and when i'm on at night i rarely see them on and if there on there AFK. I want to help the community and make sure everyone has a good time, i understand people use the internet and video games to just get away from there normal lives and i just want to make sure everyone is having a good time and enjoying themselves. Another reason i want to be staff is so that i can help stop any fighting or bullying or any harassment on the server i know there have been a lot of issues with people fighting and screaming over things that don't matter cause at the end of the day its just a game.

As staff, what might push you to ban someone?: If they are breaking the rules and the situation is serious enough, i do not ban because someone is bullying or disrespecting me i want to make sure i have lots of evidence before banning anyone.

Special helpful skills: I'm a Developer and i have over 5 years of experience I've helped run staff teams and build communities.

Past staff experience (be honest):
Galactic Gaming-Developer
Outcast Networks-Head Developer
Nexus Networks-Developer
Hush Networks-Admin
Redacted Networks-Developer
Bulletproof Networks- Manager/Director

Who recommends you (we check these, don't lie): I don't think anyone i know of does i didn't want to ask.
word count: 504

Jacob
True Member
Posts in topic: 1

Re: JakesJustHere Staff Application

Post by Jacob » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:21 pm

love the name. but I'd like to see a few more hours and a more detailed application. Being a former admin, manager, etc. you should have a much better app in my opinion. -1
word count: 35
Forum Head Moderator
Discord Senior Mod
Dark Rp Senior Mod

Little ole me next to my dad Geko :mrgreen:
credz to Mayor :cool: